Tuesday, July 23, 2013

2809 Powhattan Toledo Home For Sale



Truly a stunning home. You just have to get inside to see! Custom XLG Kitchen with hardwood floor. Beautiful cabinetry. Very large family room opens to lovely serene deck and patio with fenced yard. 2 car garage! 3 large bedrooms plus bonus bdrm in loft with additional sitting room. Partially finished bsmt exercise and rec room. Enclosed front Porch. Newer windows. Every inch is simply terrific.

MY CORE VALUES To Always... ...Live by the 'Get By Giving' philosophy ...Make my clients #1 goal, my #1 goal ...Live up to my standards, despite temptations to lower them ...Be willing to work toward a common good ...Do what I say I will do, sometimes more, just never less.
Use of any content from It's Raining Real Estate Blog without expressed permission of the owner is a violation of federal copyright laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment