Friday, February 10, 2012

Broker Testimonial about The Floyd Wickman Program

Phil Henderson, Manager and President of Key Realty in Toledo OH has some nice things to say after sitting in for an hour's worth of Dee Nofziger teaching Session Two of the Floyd Wickman Program.Listen in for Phil's take on the value of this incredible real estate training tool.



MY CORE VALUES To Always... ...Live by the 'Get By Giving' philosophy ...Make my clients #1 goal, my #1 goal ...Live up to my standards, despite temptations to lower them ...Be willing to work toward a common good ...Do what I say I will do, sometimes more, just never less.
Use of any content from It's Raining Real Estate Blog without expressed permission of the owner is a violation of federal copyright laws. Dee Nofziger is a Certified Coach and Director of R-Squared Coaching with the Floyd Wickman Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment