Sunday, July 12, 2009

Wanted: 25 Motivated First Time Homebuyers who could use $8000


I'm looking for 25 MOTIVATED First Time Homebuyers who could use an extra $8000. Seriously.


The First Time Homebuyer Tax Credit of up to $8000 is due to expire on November 30th, 2009. From all reports on this morning's news shows, the Stimulus Package WILL NOT be extended into 2010, so time is of the essence.


If you truly are motivated to cash in on the tax credit, plus lower prices and low interest rates, please PLEASE email me TODAY to set up an appointment for a consultation. My Buyer Services are FREE, including the consultation, so there is simply no reason not to contact me as soon as possible.


I only want motivated buyers, because time really is of the essence and I want to make sure everyone I work with finds their perfect home.


My email is findahometoledo@gmail.com. Please do not hesitate to contact me TODAY. I will be answering emails late in the day on a first come, first serve basis.Can't wait to talk to you and start looking for your Home Sweet Home!



Dee Nofziger is a full time, residential real estate agent in the North Coast of Ohio, more commonly known as Toledo and Northwest Ohio. She serves the real estate needs of home owners and home buyers in Lucas, Wood, Fulton, and Ottawa Counties, among others. With over 63,000 hours of experience in Ohio real estate, Dee Nofziger is proudly licensed with Danberry Company Realtors, Northwest Ohio’s largest independent real estate company. Use of any content from It’s Raining Real Estate Blog or Dee's Trulia Blog without expressed permission of the owner is a violation of federal copyright laws.




Contact Dee at findahometoledo@gmail.com for more information.

Go to http://www.findahometoledo.com/ to search for Toledo OH real estate for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment